Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 18
1. Location: 33rd St. & Harney St.
N 41º 15.634" W 95º 58.039"
2. Date of inspection: June 8, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: .6 m x 3.7 m
4. Type of site: retaining wall at residential site
5. Type of wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: garden plants
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: eventual wall failure and loss of soil in garden
Link to Omaha North page
Link to Homepage