Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 2
1. Location: GPS not available do to extensive over growth.
Sites occurred along the majority of Joshua Rd.
2. Date of inspection: June 1, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 68.8 cm x 101.8 cm
4. Type of site: roadside
5. Type of wasting: gully erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: trees/grasses
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential road damage
Link to Omaha north page
Link to Homepage