Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 5
1. Location: 11120 Canyon Dr.
N 41º 21.684" W 95º 58.191"
2. Date of inspection: June 1, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 61 m x 23 m
4. Type of site: erosional slope
5. Type of mass wasting or accelerated erosion: landslide/debris fall
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grasses/trees
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential for damage to structure
Link to Omaha north page
Link to Homepage