Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 1
1. Location: 5th St. between Pine St. and Hickory St. at Alpha school
N 41º 14.618" W 95º 55.374"
2. Date of inspection: June 16, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 5 m x 6 m
4. Type of site: sidewalk
5. Type of accelerated erosion: minor undercutting
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: some grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued damage to sidewalk.
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage