Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 11
1. Location: 3619 Vinton St.
N 41º 13.758" W 95º 59.010"
2. Date of inspection: June 23,1997
3. Dimensions of feature: 11 m x 2 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining wall
5. Type of wasting: creep and sheetwash erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess/fill
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: damage to retaining wall, increased erosion
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage