Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 13
1. Location: 5530 Hascall St. (Cedar Heights Apartments)
N 41º 13.637" W 95º 59.992"
2. Date of inspection: June 23,1997
3. Dimensions of feature: 6.6 m x 1.5 m
4. Type of site: loose stone retaining wall
5. Type of mass wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: damage to retaining wall, diminished passage way, increased erosion likely
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage