Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 15
1. Location: 6603 south 23rd street
N 41º 11.709" W 95º 56.776"
2. Date of inspection: June 23,1997
3. Dimensions of site: 7.6 m x .8 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining wall
5. Type of wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: minor damage to retaining wall
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage