Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 2
1. Location: 14th St. & Pine St.
N 41º 14.616" W 95º 56.178"
2. Date of inspection: June 16, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 15 m x 1 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining wall
5. Type of mass wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: some grass behind wall
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued damage to wall
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage