Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 5
1. Location: 13th St. & Madison St. (between Madison St. and Jefferson St.)
N 41º 11.748" W 95º 56.025"
2. Date of inspection: June 16, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 1.2 m x 100 m
4. Type of site: damaged retaining wall
5. Type of mass wasting or accelerated erosion: erosion/creep
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: grasses/weeds/vines
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued damage to wall
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage