Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 6
1. Location: 3308 Poppleton Ave
N 41º 14.879" W 95º 57.706"
2. Date of inspection: June 23, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 3 m x 8 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining wall
5. Type of mass wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grass and trees behind wall
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued damage
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage