Urban geology database for the Omaha area
- mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Ralston index map and links to data sheets
The area covered is in light yellow, and is the portion
of Douglas County within the Ralston U.S.G.S. quad.
Links to data sheets and images:
- site 1 - 10560 forrest Dr., drainage basin.
- site 2 - I-680 and West Center Rd., gully
- site 3 - I-680 and West Center Rd., erosion.
- site 4 - 72nd and F st, Nashfinch Co.,
- site 5 - 96th and J St., Midwest assemblers,
- site 6 - 8200 Serum Ave., erosion on slope
of creek bed.
- site 7 - 7724 Park Dr., damaged retaining
- site 8 - 132nd and Z St., sheet and gully
- site 9 - 60th and Harrison., pipeing and
cut bank erosion under bridge.
- site 10 - Keystone trail across from Seymour
Smith Park., cut bank erosion.
- site 11 - Keystone trail.,cut bank erosion.
- site 12 - Keystone trail under I-80 bridge.,
- site 13 - Keystone trail under I-80 bridge.,
Return to quad