Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Ralston Quadrangle: Site 3
1. Location: bridge at intersection of Interstate 680 and Center Street
N 41º 13.970" W 96º 05.122"
2. Date of inspection: June 30, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 15 m x 18 m
4. Type of site: road construction
5. Type of accelerated erosion: rille erosion
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: sparse
8. Age/activity of site: Present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: Stabilization measures will likely take place once construction is complete.
Link to Ralston page
Link to Homepage