Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Loveland Quadrangle: Site 4
1. Location: 47th and Snowdrift Ln.
N 41º 23.270" W 95º 58.961"
2. Date of inspection: June 1, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 105 m long
4. Type of site: road cut
5. Type of wasting: debris fall
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: trees/grasses/little on slope
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: possible marginal road blockage
Link to Loveland page
Link to Homepage