Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Loveland Quadrangle: Site 5
1. Location: 13205 J.J. Pershing Dr.
N 41º 22.505" W 95º 57.057"
2. Date of inspection: June 1, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 18 m long
4. Type of site: damaged retaining wall
5. Type of wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: trees/grasses
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: failure of the retaining wall
Link to Loveland page
Link to Homepage