Assignment #3: Shapes and Map Elements
Place all of these elements on a single page. Save as a compressed png24 file using Save for Web and Devices.
- Make eight cities with a period and label in all 8 standard ways. Use this template file.
- Make shapes with 5-10 sides. Instructions. Rotate each so that a flat side is along the bottom.
- Make a fish and a water drop. Instructions.
- Make a magnifying glass. Instructions.
- Make 6 circles evenly graded between 0.2" to 2''. Instructions.
- Redo the b&w legend. Invert the shadings. Convert the shadings to a grey scheme using ColorBrewer2.org Leave a gap between the boxes.
- Redo the color legend. Re-title. Trim the numbers. Invert the shadings. Convert the colors to a colorblind safe, multi-hue progression using ColorBrewer2.org Leave a gap between the boxes.