Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 12
1. Location: 33rd Street between Evans St and Pratt St
N 41º 17.545" W 95º 57.665"
2. Date of inspection: June 8, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 85 m long
4. Type of site: undercut parking lot, with adjacent sidewalk and street
5. Type of accelerated erosion: sheet wash and undercutting
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: none
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued erosion and loss of pavement
Link to Omaha North page
Link to Homepage