Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 14
1. Location: across from Rivett Lumber Co. at 4115 Lake St.
N 41º 16.852" W 95º 58.428"
2. Date of inspection: June 8, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 100 m x 30 m
4. Type of site: fill and steep slope, construction site
5. Type of wasting: debris fall/debris slide, and sheet wash
6. Type of geologic material: loess/fill
7. Vegetation at site: none
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued erosion
Link to Omaha North page
Link to Homepage