Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 15
1. Location: Hamilton St. between 48th Ave. and 49th St.
N 41º 16.375" W 95º 59.258"
2. Date of inspection: June 8, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 1.2 m x 22.9 m
4. Type of site: retaining wall for apartment parking lot
5. Type of accelerated erosion: cracking and wash out
6. Type of geologic material: concrete/limestone rock
7. Vegetation at site: weeds
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: continued damage to parking lot
Link to Omaha North page
Link to Homepage