Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 17
1. Location: Parking lot near 37th St. and Dodge
N 41º 15.634" W 95º 58.039"
2. Date of inspection: June 8, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 2 m x 6 m
4. Type of site: retaining wall next to road
5. Type of mass wasting and accelerated erosion: wall failure and gullying
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: vines
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential road damage with continued erosion
Link to Omaha North page
Link to Homepage