Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 3
1. Location: JJ Pershing Dr and Copper Hollow Rd.
N 41º 21.986" W 95º 57.443
2. Date of inspection: June 1, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 137 m x 15 m
4. Type of site: road cut and side
5. Type of wasting: debris fall and gully erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: trees, some of which have slumped
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential damage to road margin & further loss of trees.
Link to Omaha north page
Link to Homepage