Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha North Quadrangle: Site 7
1. Location: Highway 75 & Rainwood Rd.
N 41º 21.017" W 95º 58.888"
2. Date of inspection: June 2, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 61 m long
4. Type of site: construction/fill
5. Type of mass wasting: debris fall
6. Type of geologic material: loess/fill
7. Vegetation at site: trees/grasses/steep slopes bare
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential damage
Link to Omaha north page
Link to Homepage