Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 10
1. Location: 3202 S 31st St. (31st St. & Vinton St.)
N 41º 13.758" W 95º 57.472"
2. Date of inspection: June 23,1997
3. Dimensions of feature: east side: 61 m x 3 m and 15 m x 3 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining walls
5. Type of wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: damage to retaining wall
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage