Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 12
1. Location: 3615 Vinton St.
N 41º 13.758" W 95º 59.000"
2. Date of inspection: June 23,1997
3. Dimensions of site: 10 m x 1 m
4. Type of site: residential retaining wall
5. Type of wasting: creep
6. Type of geologic material: loess
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: damage to retaining wall
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage