Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Omaha South Quadrangle: Site 7
1. Location: 3416 Turner Blvd. (between Pacific St. and Turner Blvd.)
N 41º 14.925" W 95º 57.758"
2. Date of inspection: June 23, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 46 m x 5 m
4. Type of site: street on slope
5. Type of mass wasting: minor creep/erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess/fill
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: damage to road curb, subsequent concentration of runoff and erosion.
Link to Omaha South page
Link to Homepage