Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Ralston Quadrangle: Site 12
1. Location: keystone trail, Interstate 80
N 41º 13.420" W 96º 00.843"
2. Date of inspection: July 6, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: ms x 15 m
4. Type of site: bridge abutment
5. Type of wasting: gully erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess/fill
7. Vegetation at site: grasses
8. Age/activity of site: Present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc:
Link to Ralston page
Link to Homepage