Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Ralston Quadrangle: Site 5
1. Location: 96th and J at Midwest Assemblers Inc.
N 41º 12.836" W 96º 03.781"
2. Date of inspection: July 5, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 11 m x 2 m
4. Type of site: drainage basin
5. Type of wasting: piping
6. Type of geologic material: fill
7. Vegetation at site: grass
8. Age/activity of site: Present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc:
Link to Ralston page
Link to Homepage