Urban geology database for the Omaha area - mass wasting and accelerated erosion sites.
Loveland Quadrangle: Site 2
1. Location: 13126 N.48th St.
N 41º 22.664" W 95º 59.103"
2. Date of inspection: May 31, 1997
3. Dimensions of site: 36 m x 18 m
4. Type of site: rural
5. Type of feature: gully erosion
6. Type of geologic material: loess and soil
7. Vegetation at site: none
8. Age/activity of site: present and active
9. Other including potential damage, intervention, etc: potential damage/none yet
Link to Loveland page
Link to Homepage